Scholarship for Master Program on International Politics 2017 (International Economics and Trade oriented, taught in English) for Southeast Asian and West Asian Students
One Belt and One Road Scholarship for Overseas Students in Beijing is initiated by Beijing Municipal Education Commission as part of China One Belt and One Road Education Action, which is designed to promote cooperation in education between China and countries along the One Belt and One Road.
Master on International Politics - International Economics and Trade oriented, taught in English, two-year study
Non-Chinese citizen - under the age of 40 with good health and no criminal record
3. Scholarship Coverage
1st year：New successful candidates (after expert appraisal) for the first academic year will be entitled to tuition fee sponsorship for the first academic year;
2nd year: successful candidates (after expert appraisal) with academic performance of distinction for the second academic year will be entitled to tuition fee sponsorship for the second academic year.
Coverage: only tuition (25,700 RMB/year) will be covered; other fees, including accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance, visa fee, and living costs, will be borne by students themselves.
4. How to Apply
1) Applicants can download the postgraduate application form for overseas students on http://admission.blcu.edu.cn and submit the form together with the supporting documents to the Admission Office for Foreign Student of BLCU directly.
Address: Room 101, South wing of the main building, BLCU
15 Xuyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100083, China
2) Send the completed postgraduate application form for overseas students and supporting documents to our email box:
5. Application Documents
1) A BLCU postgraduate application form for overseas students;
2) A photocopy of the applicant’s passport page with photo;
3) English Language Ability Certificate (TOEFL: 95 or above; IELTS 6.5 or above);
4) Two reference letters from experts in related fields (associate professors at least);
5) A notarized highest degree certificate or pre-graduation certificate;
6) An original copy of the academic record for highest degree;
7) A photocopy of the ID of the applicant’s emergency contact (either parents or friends);
8) A study plan (above 800 words) including your CV, education background, English proficiency, PS, research plan and capabilities, and career plan.
Application should be submitted by 30th June, 2017
Notes: Each applicant can only apply for one scholarship to study in China. Multiple applications for different scholarships will be considered invalid and such applicants will be disqualified from sponsorship.
11 Southeast Asian Countries:
Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Timor-Leste
18 West Asian Countries:
Iran, Iraq, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Lebanon.