Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
(For International Students)
<click to Details of Curriculum>
1．Program Name: International Chinese Education (For International Students)
2．Department: Faculty of International Education of Chinese Language
3．Duration: 4 yrs.
* Have a relatively systematic knowledge of Chinese language and solid Chinese language communication ability.
* Master rich knowledge of Chinese culture, familiar with China’s national conditions and social culture.
* Proficient in using Chinese to carry out related language work ability and academic research methods.
* Have the ability to engage in Chinese language teaching and the ability to engage in Chinese cultural exchange and dissemination.
A minimum of 144 credits should be required. Detailed information are as follows:
(1) Senior high school graduate or equivalent, Chinese HSK level 3 or above.
(2) In good health, speak clearly and think clearly.
(3) Ages 18-50.
(4) No criminal record.
Obtain a minimum of 144 credits, participate in and pass academic practice activities, and pass graduation thesis defense.
8．Language practice activities
The language practice activities are divided into two parts: the language and culture experience series and the language practice series.
The language and culture experience series activities are composed of five parts: sightseeing, visiting, performance, competition and lecture. Students are required to write a language practice report when they return to school. Language practice includes teaching practice and graduation thesis writing.