International Education and Communication of Music
1. Program Name(Program Code): International Education and Communication of Music (130202)
2. Department:College of Art
3. Duration: 4 yrs
4. Aim and Scale:
This program is designed to train full-time undergraduates who are engaged in international music communication and exchange. Under the background of economic globalization, the major will meet the needs of China's foreign music communication career and the rapid development of international music cultural exchange, cultivate high theoretical quality and good moral cultivation, have a solid humanities foundation and music performance ability, proficient in more than one foreign language, and have a wealth of international communication knowledge, and can independently engage in the performance, education, communication, creative work related to Chinese and foreign cultural and artistic exchanges. The program is designed for students who are capable of performing, educating, communicating, and creating in a variety of ways.
(I) Total credits for graduation: 153 credits;Among them, 30 credits are compulsory public courses, 12 credits are general courses, 16 credits are compulsory foreign language courses; 95 are professional compulsory courses
(2) Total class hours: 2481 class hours;
(3) Total weeks of teaching: 127 weeks;
(4) Graduation thesis: 2 credits;7 weeks
(5) Graduation Concert: 2 credits
(6) Graduation thesis and concert schedule: from the end of semester 7 to the end of May of semester 8.
6. Requirements for graduation:
Students who have been formally admitted to the universityand have obtained corresponding credits, completed professional practice, and on schedule to attend the graduation thesis or other form of graduation works, tested and approved by the department on comprehensive appraisal to the students in our school graduation requirements, are allowed to graduate.