Opening ceremony + Campus tour
Special cuisines 1: Nanjing Impressions
Visit 1: Hutong, Siheyuan (visits to Chinese families)
Chinese language class 1
Cultural experience class 1: Chinese tea
Chinese language class 2
Cultural experience class 2: Fan Painting
Visit 2：the Summer Palace
Cultural experience class 3: Chinese knot
Chinese language class 3
Cultural experience class 4: Chinese songs
Visit 3：the Great Wall
Special cuisines 2: Sichuan food “Meizhou Dongpo”
Visit 798 Art Zone
Chinese language class 4
Cultural experience class 5: Chinese painting
Cultural experience class 6: Chinese calligraphy
Visit 4: the Forbidden City, the Tian’anmen Square
Chinese language class 5
Cultural experience class 7: Papercutting
Visit 5: the Temple of Heaven, Hongqiao Market
Special cusines 3: Jin Ding Xuan Restaurant
Visit the National Stadium (the Bird’s Nest), the National Aquatics center (the Water Cube) (outside)
Chinese language class 6
Special cuisines 4: Beijing Roast Duck (near school)
Note: In case of unexpected situation and force majeure which cause the course time and content to change, we will inform you in advance.
Registration fee: 600 RMB/person
Program fee: 7,800 RMB/person
1. We only accept group registration, and do not accept individual application. Each class needs to have at least 16 students. If there less than 16 students, the tuition fee should be set as though there were 16 students.
2. If there are minors in the program, the leader teacher is required to be the temporary guardian of the minors and complete the relevant guardianship procedures.
3. Basic program fee is 7,800 RMB/person, covering Chinese language class, cultural experience class, management, sightseeing, special cuisines, accommodation（on-campus standard double room). The registration fee of 600 RMB will be charged separately.
4. Sightseeing and special cuisines fees cover transportation, first entrance fee, minimum insurance, and 4 special cuisines (usual meals are not included). The above fees should be allocated directly to the tour company we recommend.
5. On-campus dormitory for international students (double room) will be arranged as a priority. If there is no on-campus dormitory, off-campus accommodation will be arranged at a cost of 150-300 RMB/person/day.